Monday, March 23, 2009

Movie Star


So, this happened a while back, but I haven't posted about it yet. We went to Home Depot to get some paint (Lydia and I). When we walked in the door, the greeter lady stopped us and had to oggle Lydia because she was so cute. She had her big turquoise sunglasses on and the lady said she looked like a movie star. As I walked away I was thinking to myself, "Wow, I must have one good-lookin' kid...if someone has to call to me as I walk past and make me stop and turn around just so she can bask in my daughter's cuteness...yeah."

So as we're in the paint section another employee stopped us and started raving about how cute my movie star daughter was. I went along w/ it this time and told her she signed autographs. She held out a piece of paper and a pen and Lydia scribbled her John Hancock on there (or is it Herbie Hancock?--Idunno) :-)

Then I took a picture of her to capture the moment.

-Jordan

5 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Oh man, she's so darn cute! Glad to see you're finally updating your blog! And congrats to Jordan on finishing school. Hope you can sell your house fast.

Amanda said...

She is pretty cute! She looks like a Mooney! Cute thing!

I'm so excited about your postings!!!! More pictures please!

Jenna said...

She is adorable! Is Jordan all done, then? I hope so, it's always fun to move on! Good luck with your house, sounds like it's on the market or will be here soon.

Gail said...

She's a Marilyn mini me:) So adorable!

Theresa Mooney said...

She's the first movie star I know to love scrictures:) Love you guys!