Monday, March 23, 2009

Boards and Birthday

Last week was a blur. It was filled w/ optometry for me. I took Boards on Tues and Wed. It was an exhausting mental marathon. I'm glad it's over. Tues was Saint Patrick's Day and we ate corned beef hash & carrots and drank green 7-up. In the morning, Michelle ate green pancakes w/ the kids (which I missed out on). That's OK, she made me a spectacular lunch w/ a lucky shamrock in it. She's the best!

Michelle had her birthday on Saturday and I sent her on a shopping spree at Dillard's while I stayed home and watched the kids. She was on cloud 9 the rest of the day. Oh, and we also went to Cracker Barrel to eat breakfast and it was yummy. We had philly-cheese-stake sandwiches for dinner w/ an angel food cake and strawberries and cream.

Lydia thought it was her birthday all day too and she had to blow out the candles alongside Michelle.

Russell is a pro at the army crawl. He scoots all around the house and he has started trying to climb the stairs--there's trouble. He sometimes gets in the crawling position and tries to take a step or two, but quickly reverts back to the army scoot. Oftentimes he scoots right out of his pants and leaves them behind--oh well, who needs pants anyway?

I'm only just recovering from boards and I'm going to focus my energy on getting the house ready to put on the market as that is long overdue.

TTFN
-Jordan

No comments: