Monday, March 3, 2008

Moving into March. . . the best month of the year!

I know, I know. Our blog is lame and it's all my fault. I gotta get better at this thing!

Memphis is treating us well at the moment. We survived the tornados almost a month ago even after 45 minutes of sequestered refuge in our downstairs bathroom. Lydia was not so happy and I was just grateful that our next baby was still inside of me as this whole experience took place. Our ward got full use out of the emergency calling tree system and I never want a tornado experience again. It is not my natural disaster of choice.

We just got back from a trip to Indiana to visit with some friends over Jordan's spring break and it was a great trip. Our family highlight: 5 hours at the world's largest children's museum in Indianopolis. And for those wondering, yes, Lydia fell asleep in her carseat within 10 minutes of being strapped in. Hopefully I'll attach pictures soon.

Baby boy is active and my hips, bladder and insides all feel him regularly. Lydia is going through some sort of allergies to something and I am hoping for a referral to an allergist from my pediatrician this afternoon. We'll see!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

you need to post pictures!!!! I would love to see you pregnant and how big Lydia is getting!

melody said...

Yikes, that tornado experience does sound scary. So glad you are safe and sound. We thought of your little family the other day. We were saying, "If we could create our dream neighborhood, who would live in it?" You guys were definitely included. We can dream, can't we!?

JenW said...

so good to hear from you! i'm glad you are doing well...i'd love to hear more:)

anderson.fam said...

Hey Michelle (I found your blog through Steve Nelson, but you know me through Facebook, right?) Your daughter is adorable and congrats on #2!
Glad to hear all is well. It's been too long.

Kim (Arnold) Anderson

Kristin said...

Tornados scary! It was so fun to see you and talk to you tonight on the computer! Lydia is so cute and learning such fun new things. Keep me posted on the baby news!

Debbie said...

Michelle, It's Debbie Nelson Huffaker. I found your blog on Kim Arnold's blog! So cute to see your little family. Congrats on baby number two! Can't wait for more posts! It looks like life has treated you well! You look awesome!!!